Monday, April 20, 2009

It's been a while...

It's late at night, or early in the morning depending what part of the world you are in lol, and I thought I would give blogging a whirl once again.

I am from Texas originally but for some strange reason I joined the Navy and now I am enjoying the sun in Hawaii ^_^ A buddy of mine Dustin also joined the Navy around the same time and he is now in Virginia with his wife Julie and his daughter Abi, but this is not Dustin's blog so let me get back to me.

I have 6 brothers and 2 sisters and I guess you can say that life has been really interesting and crazy at times but who's life isn't? With a family like mine I have learned a lot about sharing, taking what is offered to me, and not really wanting or needing to much. Also they have taught me patience because they were so annoying sometimes but I love them all and really do miss them, I can't lie and say I don't. I don't know how my mom and my dad raised the lot of us but they did a really good job with whatever resources they had and I'm grateful for a set of parents that I was given. My mom passed away of cancer but my dad is still taking care of the family and is awesome even though he is still a workaholic lol.

My church family back home is also a remarkable set of people as well and I miss the lot of them as well and they have always been there for me through the good times as well as the bad and even the times when I didn't feel like telling anybody what was going on. I had my best times with the friends from City Church aka Grace Works aka cornerstone, Metro with Buddy, and the people from Cornerstone Theatre. They were always trying to get me involved in whatever was going on and made me feel that I was wanted around at all times, and I liked that about them. Whenever I needed to get away from my family and feel what I thought was normal for a change they always came through, whether I was helping out at Metro, spending the night at a friends house, or doing a play.

I have been away for more then 2 and a half years and have seen tons of things with the help of the U.S. Navy and I have enjoyed it for the most part but sometimes I just wish I could be amongst old friends and family once again. The other side of me is like no you left to see the world so that's what you will do! lol but I haven't forgot about anybody and I'm sorry if it seems that I have been ignoring you or whatever, I have never meant to do that and I'm sorry if it seems that I have come off that way. I know a lot of people are busy with their everyday life routines and college and work or whatever and it doesn't bother me too much that my phone hardly ever rings or that I don't get a message or comment on the internet. I have a girl that keeps me happy and that talks to me all the time and as long as I have her I'm sure I will stay happy : )

This girl was brought into my life after my mom died of cancer and her mom died in a car accident. I never thought I would fall in love with this girl and never saw a relationship coming into existance between us but I am glad that she stuck around and chased after me, even after I joined the military. She means the world to me and if all goes well a marriage should be coming about in the near future. I have always wanted to share my life with someone be apart of their world as well as mine and she is a dream come true and my only wish that we could spend time with each other every day, which I know one day we it will come to pass.

This post is getting long and time is getting short before I have to be up for work so I will end it here for now, but now that I have a blog I will keep on posting when I get the chance and whoever cares to read be my guest.
Goodnight to all,
Jonathan Schutz

No comments:

Post a Comment