Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today marks 2 years!

Today is mine and Andrea's 2 year mark of being together, it has been really wonderful to have been able to share what was going on with her and the few days that we actually got to spend together. Next year I plan on having a wedding but I won't know for sure when it's going down until after I get to the ship.

I have been pretty sick today and yesterday was the start of it but I just ignored it and figured it was because I haven't been getting to much sleep or eating right but I guess it's just a normal cold or somethin lol. I don't feel like doing anything today except for maybe going to go get some medicine and talking to Andy. I also checked on my car today and it's out in the middle of the ocean somewhere and hope the pirates don't get to it or I'm gonna have to go kick some pirate booty.

Well I'm talkin to my girl on chatzy right now and that was pretty much my boring day, filing paperwork and being sick. I forgot to mention that somebody ran Andy off the road yesterday and she hit the curb and got a scare but she is okay n as far as I know the car is ok. She also got her roses today so I'm glad they actually made it on time and everything. :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought yall already had a date set...
    andy texted me it...?

    ReplyDelete